Nowadays, the net and the web offer us a tool of enlightenment that has become sorely necessary:
- Neither politicians nor journalists understand the importance of national or public debts, while all global data gathering institutions use public debt as a major indicator
- Money and currencies are mystified by financial and economic institutions
- The gap between rich and poor is widening not only within countries, but also between nation states
- The financial power of nation states has been replaced by the budgets of so-called multinational companies
- The Rule of Law has been replaced by lawyers making their own rules.
As individuals can’t get justice, how can the public interest be defended by law, rules or regulations?
This blog is my attempt to enlighten by educating – about the most heinous and most effective mechanism used and abused by central banks and finance ministries globally:
The first national debt was established with the Bank of England Act 1694.
If money was created honestly, honest money would create honest people.
However, since it is being created as debt aka credit, in the name of the people of a nation, the people could take an interest, if only they had the relevant information, all in one place, to make up their own minds and be more enlightened than before.
The most important point is that “debt money” is the major source of the money supply and that the “public debt” is the most effective mechanism to feed into the money supply.
Now I find myself being more effective on the web than in Westminster.