Now it enters people’s imagination: the possibility that the New World Order aims at one world government with “emasculated” nation states.
This article on OpEdNews.com is a good sign for the fact that people don’t understand the severity and impact of national debts:
- the continuous loss of purchasing power
- the steadily increasing dependence on banks and central banks
- the growing dependence of successive governments on more and more borrowing.
This is how, gradually, the New World Order could establish itself, aiming at more and more
- concentration of power
- centralisation of control
- governance by one world currency.