This video is a recording of the Dylan Ratigan Show on MSNBC News – exposing the banks, the Fed and Congress, framing the Fed as the godfather of the greatest con and cover-up…
The points are:
- bankers benefit from guaranteed low interest rates from ‘central bank money’ from the Fed
- banks have no money; they use ‘funny money’
- banks lend funny money at high interest rates
- the electorate is ignorant
- should Congress allow for more power for the Fed?
- lobbyists hand out huge cheques
- Congress works for the banks, not for the people
- bankers have no personal responsibility.
Here are more links for the same video, albeit shortened: