This video is a recording of the Dylan Ratigan Show on MSNBC News – exposing the banks, the Fed and Congress, framing the Fed as the godfather of the greatest con and cover-up…
The points are:
- bankers benefit from guaranteed low interest rates from ‘central bank money’ from the Fed
- banks have no money; they use ‘funny money’
- banks lend funny money at high interest rates
- the electorate is ignorant
- should Congress allow for more power for the Fed?
- lobbyists hand out huge cheques
- Congress works for the banks, not for the people
- bankers have no personal responsibility.
Here are more links for the same video, albeit shortened:
Gang Stalking World
Banks are buying US government debt paper. This is the answer provided by James Turk, editor of the Free Gold Money Report, in this article.
James Turk is a key contributor to GATA, the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee that watches the Fed and the manipulation of gold markets closely.
London Firm was Created to Route Cash
This article in the Wall Street Journal shows how the “funny money” that banks create out of thin air as “financial products” and “derivatives” is short of a farce, if not con and fraud, or “legal forgery” as one author describes it.
However, we’ve come to realise that the Rule of Law is not in place.
Whereas you have to subscribe to read the full article in the Wall Street Journal, the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee (GATA) has published it here.